For Your Information
Information on Cement
Considerations for using sack of cement;
- Protect from moisture.
- Do not pile up more than 10 sacks.
- Do not stock for more than three months.
- Use according to the principles of Turkish standards.
- Load and unload the material carefully. Avoid casualty during transportation.
- Do not hold the sacks from edges; lift by grasping from the bottom with two hands.
- Do not drag the sack along on the ground. Carry in a proper and careful way.
- Do not let the sacks hang down car or cases.
- Do not roll and drop the sacks over their edges and corners.
- Examine each sack while lifting; carry by turning the face of torn part or holes upwards.
- Ensure that the place you will load and stock the sacks is proper and clean.